WEM BAPTIST CHURCH NEWS
Church Services & Ministry Reopening
From Sunday 4th October, we will be holding weekly services in the church building on Sunday Mornings only. These services will be held in accordance with government COVID-19 guidance and, in order to attend, you will need to pre-book a place so we can make sure we abide by social distancing guidelines.
In order to book each week, please email email@example.com
Please let us know how many people you would like to book for. We will also need to know if you have children who will be attending and if you are in a social bubble with anyone else that you would like to sit with. This will enable us to plan so that we can get as many people in the church as possible.
For those unable to attend for whatever reason, services will still be viewable from our Live Services page. Sunday evening services will, for the time being, remain online-only.
WELCOME TO WEM BAPTIST CHURCH
Looking for a church?
New to the area?
Want to know more about Christianity?
We are an Evangelical, Bible Believing Church in the heart of North Shropshire
Morning Service – 10:00 am
Evening Service – 6:00 pm
As we are slowly moving towards reopening the church building for Sunday services and other meetings, we have produced a guide for people attending gatherings at Wem Baptist Church. Please click on the button below to download and read through before attending.
It might also be helpful to watch this short video to see what you could expect when you arrive to the building.
We have also registered for NHS Test and Trace. For more information, please follow this link:
- We will still live stream 10 am & 6 pm Sunday Services for those who, for whatever reason, won’t be attending in person.
- To sign up to a daily email with a Thought for the Day from Pastor Colin, please contact us
- To listen to an audio recording of Thought for the Day, or our Sunday services, you can phone our automated service on (01939) 550381. Standard call charges will apply.
- Follow us on our Facebook page.
- We will be publishing our COVID-19 risk assessments for appropriate events on our Risk assessments page.